Pelican nebular (with Rog's help)

trudie

well there ya go folks ,i enjoyed myself last night , when i started out i had no one around to help , no one wanted to , i thought then thats not right , this is what its all about , helping others , well done Trudie , all processed by herself and presented, the skies were not great with a thin film of yukkie stuff , which did hinder things abit, but never the less it turned out ok in the end .

Ps

Noe get Phil to get that 16IC ehehehhehe

Rog :(

That's a magnificent effort Trudie, I'm really pleased for you.

What a fantastic boost to your confidence that must be.

Roger, you are an 'officer and a gentleman', but joking aside, it must be really satisfying to be able to help Trudie, or anyone else for that matter. You can read about it in a book, but its just not the same as getting 'your hands dirty' for real.

Dave

Well done Trudie for that Pelican. You've got everything nailed on it (except the pelican seems about to wander off to find a fish!).

Rog is a bit of an inspiration isn't he, he daren't come anywhere near Chesterfield cos my wife would slash his tyres :D

Archived