• Replies 31
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Question yep maybe thinking I maybe getting on peoples wick. Joined this on the 31st of last month and have posted 123times thinks that's a bit to much and that people are seeing posts from me and thinking not him again. 123 is a lot for 7days.

Question yep maybe thinking I maybe getting on peoples wick. Joined this on the 31st of last month and have posted 123times thinks that's a bit to much and that people are seeing posts from me and thinking not him again. 123 is a lot for 7days.

You have great enthusiasm, its what is needed in this hobby; enjoy it at your own pace. :)

No such thing as too many questions!!!

You'll find plenty of members willing to answer nearly everything that's asked.

If they don't want to answer or read your queries they won't.....simple!!

The only time there's "too many questions" on an internet forum is if the answer is easily available via a simple google search and you simply were too lazy to spend 2 seconds looking it up yourself :) Other than that, all questions are good questions!

Sorry, by "you" I didn't actually mean you :) More of a general "you".

By all means, if you don't understand something, ask away :) Anyone who doesn't like the question can move on to the next thread without answering....

A lot of folks have trouble with reading, writing, powers of expression, and ability to describe or ask things. Also astronomy is sometimes an involved and often intensive hobby bordering on academic study. So I can see where you're coming from Si.

What I would say is try not to worry. The astro community is for the most part a chilled out and laid back bunch of folks who are just relaxing in their spare time. You'll find them generally very friendly and more than happy to answer questions and encourage newcomers of all ability.

Let's face it - we're not at university here - we're usually in a cold, damp field in the middle of the night lol. So just ask away and someone will give you an answer :)

Archived