Banner.jpg.b83b14cd4142fe10848741bb2a14c66b.jpg

Photos thread...

SteveL

• Replies 115
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Sorry you didnt get a chance to try out the video kit- looks like you had a very productive few days :blob10:

I took way to much stuff and still managed to come home with more than I wen't with.. although the wallet was a fair bit lighter ...

I am tryign to stay awake as long as possible but I think even though it looks like it maye be a cracking night I am going to have to get some sleeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee ................................................................................................................

No wonder Adrian knew where the moon was, it's only 1/2" from his finger. Even I could find that!

For those Enough old enough to remember (and you obviously are Kev :blob10:) .. It was like the Golden Shot... Left a bit, right a bit, up a bit, down a bit... Fire (or at least click).. Thanks Adrian for suggesting the shot and having the patience of a "saint"...

Peter...

Great images everyone, keep 'em coming.

Ron - lovely photos that make me wish we could do it all again this weekend. Were Neil and Mick nicking that tent???

Kev - that crescent moon and solar shot are awesome, as was MikeP's breakfast.

Peter - Beautiful widefields and looking forward to seeing your panos.

Rapallokid - Nowt to laugh at, they're very nice shots.

Alex - Cool pano and yet another great breakfast pic. Maybe we should have a new section for imaging bacon and eggs...

Not nicking it Jon, swapped for one that fit over his scope.

HehHeh!. I missed the photo opportunity when the were going, but captured them coming back with the replacement. Looked so funny.

MartinB and I got an inebriated account of Pixinsight from Neil late in the evening, and that was an education. I know what Point Spread Function is now, I think :blob10::D.

Sorry you didnt get a chance to try out the video kit- looks like you had a very productive few days :blob10:

I took way to much stuff and still managed to come home with more than I wen't with.. although the wallet was a fair bit lighter ...

I am tryign to stay awake as long as possible but I think even though it looks like it maye be a cracking night I am going to have to get some sleeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee ................................................................................................................

Some superb shots Peter. I like the Moon, Venus, and Jupiter one, the timing and framing were excellent, Not a twig fouling any of them.:o

Ron.

I'm still trying to get the forum software to issue a "Shooting unflattering photos of MikeP" infraction to Photosbykev.

Mike

PS It was back to muesli for breakfast after Mrs MikeP saw the photo.

I'm still trying to get the forum software to issue a "Shooting unflattering photos of MikeP" infraction to Photosbykev.

Mike

Hahaha, you look alright, don't worry! :blob10:

Misty Morning Pano... 1/16th scale for Forum..

Misty%20Morning%20Pano%20SGL7.jpg

Morning Sunlight River Pano - 1/10th Scale for Forum

Sunrise%20River%20Pano%20SGL7.jpg

Adrian Points out the Moon Venus and Jupiter...

Adrian%20Moon%20Venus%20Jupiter%20SGL7.jpg

Thanks for looking and sharing you pics :blob10:

JonH - Hope the panos are worth it these are roughs fom the jpegs rather than the raws...

Peter...

astronomy for beginers " and this is the famous "finger point nebula" "which is only seen mid march for a few days:)

Mike

Sorry Mike I am in stitches Every time I look at the pic.. I can't quite work out wht the facial expression means but it's got to be one for a caption comp....

Peter...

Mike

I was astonished to see you squaring up to a Big Fry Mike, I thought Healthy eating was mandatory for you.

Not that Egg Bacon, Sausage, and Fried bread etc. are unhealthy, just unusual is all

Even Patricia expressed surprise when she saw the pic.

By the look on your face, she thought you were being forced at gunpoint to eat it :blob10:.

Ron.

Couldnt really use the DSLR in the daytime as it was modded, so I had to stick to a compact camera, though later on I did manage to get one good nightime shot :blob10:

I also got a shot of Shibby slaving away over a hot laptop, trying to bash his previous night subs into shape (and quite good they were too), Rob's monster AP1200 mount and those lovely Taks (I think they were Martins?).

post-18171-133877753452_thumb.jpg

post-18171-13387775346_thumb.jpg

post-18171-133877753467_thumb.jpg

post-18171-133877753475_thumb.jpg

post-18171-133877753482_thumb.jpg

Awe, these are so great! I'll never be able to go 'cos it will always be in new moon and I'll always be working BOO HOO! but it is lovely to see some faces I do know and some faces I don't, even if they all feel like friends.

No set of pics like this could be complete withou a dog so it's nice to see the admirable Nelson flying the flag!

Olly

Eek! Sorry! I had so much on it completely went out of my mind. I'm annoyed actually. I would have liked to try the kit out. :o

What did you manage to get?

Archived