Banner.jpg.b89429c566825f6ab32bcafbada449c9.jpg

M106

psemil

I made this picture in two nights because of the bad weather and I manage to grab astronomical total exposure of 2,3 hours until the clouds were back again... :D

The light pollution was quite heavy much more than my usual condition, with lot of snow.

Newton 8'', ASA Keller corrector/reducer, Eq6 Pro, Canon 1000Da, iso 800,TS OAG. Exp: 36x4' - Total 2,3h. Temperature -8 degrees Transparency 5/10, Seeing 5/10.

Higher resolution here

post-24721-133877737134_thumb.jpg

The producer site: Astrosysteme Austria

I brought it from here: ASA 2' Newton Korrektor und Reducer 0,73x

Before buying that corrector you should be aware that is quite hard to use. It was a discution here on SGL about the Simon-Boren astrograph, TS powernewton , products that are based on the same ASA reducer-corrector.

Not to mention damn expensive ;)

The producer site: Astrosysteme Austria

I brought it from here: ASA 2' Newton Korrektor und Reducer 0,73x

Before buying that corrector you should be aware that is quite hard to use. It was a discution here on SGL about the Simon-Boren astrograph, TS powernewton , products that are based on the same ASA reducer-corrector.

Thanks for the link.

It wouldn't be suitable for my telescope as I have an 8" f6

& it is designed for f/3 to f/5.

Well done. This is an object that rewards very long exposures so in a short time you have done wonders. Great star colour, rarely seen in DSLR images. With fast optics DSLRs can do very well. This point is not emphasized enough, I think: a DSLR needs a fast F ratio.

Olly

Archived