Hello to all!

Marco Zey

Hello people!

i'm new on this forum but sometimes i read it..now i decided to be part of the community!

my name is Marco, i come from Italy, precisely in Turin, and i am an astrnomy lover from years, but only from 2 years i practiced with astronomical instruments..

i had before a cpc 800 that gave me many emotions, but from some time i decided to become the beautiful way of astrophotography, before attempting with the cpc and an autobuilt equatorial wedge, not managed, and after, selling it to pass to a SW NEQ6 pro synscan with a GSO RC 8" on it.. now i tried it practically only visually, and it was very good on deep sky objects, but sometimes my friends borrow me a reflex and i try to do some pictures..

the firsts picture had been (obviously!) M42, and after M13, M81 and M82..i did the polar alignment with the polar finder more precisely i can, and i did images of 60-90 seconds, without guiding..after i summed them with DSS and calibrated with 10 dark, 10 bias and 10 lights..

the poor result, my friend help me in elaboration, was this:

Lost in Space: Prime prove con RC8

but it is ever a begin..

i hope to contribute to the community and receive help if possible..

if someone wants to visit our (mine and of my friends) forum, is welcome!

NightSky Forum

Clear skies to all

and to the next picture! :icon_scratch:

• Replies 26
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Archived