Banner.jpg.b83b14cd4142fe10848741bb2a14c66b.jpg

wakefield area

crashtestdummy

• Replies 3.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Did it have a curve already crash? I seem to remember it had had some work already?

I have the table saw which I'll probably use as it weighs 90kg so is well sturdy or possibly an old piece of kitchen worktop on home made trestles?

Sounds like you got a major project on your hands there guys. Good luck with it. I got some weights in the garage if you want to develop those forearms any more.

Hi Matt you got the HEQ 6? Will take a bit of weight and be more sturdy than the EQ5 , nice one good luck with it.

Yes, just got back from picking up the EQ6. A bargain I think.

It's basically as new, sadly the guy bought it and then never used it due to an injury sustained in a car accident. He said it had never been outside and it certainly looks in pristine condition.

In white, with all accessories, 2x counterweights, v3 Synscan handset, upgraded bolts, EQMOD cable for £625.

Now I just need some kind of powertank and clear skies :)

I'm gonna go for the 72" like I'd worked out for the 10.7mm sagitta.F3.69 think it worked out to.

Mild steel will be fine as the tile tool will clean up any rust.

Few hours a week should see it done by spring

pretty much the same as me,had set my sites on a 2000mm focal length but was initially advised to stick with 2250 for an easier life on the grinding.talked to john today and he says a 50% weight disc for the hogging followed by a 75% tile tool for the second stage of grinding

Archived