Banner.jpg.b83b14cd4142fe10848741bb2a14c66b.jpg

wakefield area

crashtestdummy

• Replies 3.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Right chaps, I have made a WADAS thread in the Yorkshire astronomers section, here's the link:

http://stargazerslounge.com/topic/196629-wadas-wakefield-and-district-astronomical-society/

I would ask that any further talk about the society are put there so we can start to differentiate the two threads. Also if you feel like adding the link to you signatures, please do. :D

Me and soupy had a pretty good night at winscarr and managed several messiers through bins as it became too windy for the main scopes

Stayed while midnight and the sky had cleared really well just A shame about that breeze.

Good company with soupy and I hope he managed to get some good photo's especially of those two decent draconids we saw

Very god night after all Damian, but didn't manage to capture any draconids. Set up camera at home for a further few hours and despite seeing a couple didn't catch any on the camera.

Been across to see Lee today at Greenwitch left a bundle of flyers with him. He is not doing anything next Wednesday and said he would love to come across to the meeting and give out the top prize and a bIt of a plug for the shop as well.

Hi, y'all. FINALLY Barclays have phoned me back - but while I was teaching, and then they were closed of course. But I'll call them in the morning and get things moving.

I've had a pretty intense week with work, but that's over now so I'll be filtering around St John's this week and weekend. Anyone done Wrenthorpe? Can't remember....

Let me know if we need to go in this week Steve.

Good luck with the clouds Kieran. Picked up a very nice Baeder narrow band H-alpha filter from Lee today. Looking forward to getting some images with it.

Let me know if we need to go in this week Steve.

Good luck with the clouds Kieran. Picked up a very nice Baeder narrow band H-alpha filter from Lee today. Looking forward to getting some images with it.

Go for it Paul let me know how you get on I'm just imaging NGC6888 Crescent Nebula.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk - now Free

Archived