Banner.jpg.b83b14cd4142fe10848741bb2a14c66b.jpg

wakefield area

crashtestdummy

• Replies 3.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

i had reason to contact Lee at greenwitch the other day about some eyepieces, and he also said he would be happy to come along and do a talk at one of our meetings -

I do do talks [not sales related] - observing techniques /telescopes of the future / noctilucent clouds [summer time only] aurora watching and more, so let me know if you want me to give a talk sometime.

Getting some good imaging done up here at Sutton Bank just done 2hrs 40mins on M51 and now on M97 both through the 11" SCT and looking good, skies are crystal clear and it's mighty cold now Milky Way just showing through now moon has gone down. Hoping to get Comet ISON later if skies hold out and batteries last.

Whats your imaging set up? Im just getting into really and am just doing unguided images. Managed some 2minute exposures with little star trails at the minute, but hopefully looking to set up guiding.

Got about an hours worth of M31 tonight before clouds past over and left a high mist. Could barely see M45 afterwards.

Archived