Hi i am a new member and just wanted to introduce myself

michaelg

My name is Michael I am 39 and have been interested in astronomy for many years, I have decided to purchase my first ever telescope and from reading several helpful posts on this board I have opted for the Skyliner 250px 10"

I am looking forward to delivery and no doubt will be looking for advice from these boards over the coming weeks

Thanks

• Replies 26
  • Created
  • Last Reply

You've joined the finest Astronomy forum in the UK, If not the world Michael. You will certainly find all the help you need from the members, in fact they'll be very keen to help, it's what SGL Is all about.

Well done on your choice of telescope, it will certainly open a lot of the beauty of the Universe for you :D.

Ron.

Thanks for all your replies I am from warrington in cheshire by the way.

I am going to have to wait till March before delivery of my scope as it is a birthday present from my wife. This should give me a bit of time to swat up on how to get the best out of my telescope. As I said its my first scope and with it being a 10" I am a little nervous I won't know where to start. Iam however sure I will have lots of fun learning

Thanks again for your warm welcome.

Archived