Banner.jpg.b83b14cd4142fe10848741bb2a14c66b.jpg

What was your 1000th post on SGL?

E621Keith

After 1 year and 2 months, my post count finally reached 1000. I'd like to thank everyone on SGL. I learned a lot in the past year and I really enjoy taking part in the discussions.

1000 seems like such a magic number, I wasn't sure what I will post or what it should be about. Will I be welcoming a new member in the welcome section, will I be asking how to fix my telescope, or will I be complaining about the weather and how it finally clears on a night when I need to work.

Then this question came to my mind. What did other members posted on their 1000th post? Was it something special that you would remember, or did your post count drifted passed 1000 without you realising it?

so

What was your 1000th post on SGL?

My 1000th post well lets put it this way i have been on SGL just over a year now and i am only just comming up to my 100th post so at that rate it will take me many more years than i have left to make my 1000th :D:icon_scratch:

Archived