Banner.jpg.b83b14cd4142fe10848741bb2a14c66b.jpg

Christmas Message

JamesM

Just a quick note to wish all the guys and gals on here a very special Christmas!:D:hello2:

I would also like to thank the mods for all their help in managing the forum, the electric fences and general crowd control!:):D:D Many thanks to Steve, James and Co. at FLO in helping to facilitate this amazing resource for us to all use be we old or young, beginner or experienced or just plain nerdy. Special Xmas hello to all the new people who are embarking on their astro journey and wishing them clear skies for the new year to help them witness how truly great the cosmos can be and always will be.

Look after yourselves and look forward to speaking to you all in the New Year!

James

(writing this whilst surrounded by bits of mince pie, empty Quality Street wrappers and half empty bottle of Baileys - nothing to do with Xmas!)

I would like to add my best wishes to all of you here at SGL for generous support and open-mindedness, radiating through this community. Thanks to you, the SGL is indeed a very friendly and hospitable sanctuary for all stargazers and, in my case, an escape from the hostility, condescension and ignorance that one encouters at the only Czech astronomy forum. Thank you very much, as every single person contributing here is a tremendous source of inspiration!

“A merry Christmas to everybody! A happy New Year to all the world!”

Charles Dickens

Merry Christmas James

I won't double up on any other posts, so I'll also say a Merry Christmas to all the SGL members reading this.

I leave the laptop switched off on the 25th as I've a hyper 5 and 2 year old to spend the day with.

How we'll get them to bed tonight I don't know?

Anyway, have a good one everybody and look forward to the banter in 2012 !

Cheers

Neil

Archived