Greetings from Riga! (Europe)

Dimon Hell

Greetings Community!

My name is Dmitry, and beforehand i'm apologiese for my terrible english. My foreign language in school was german. :)

I'm 33, working in ventilation systems production company. I like to build things from "nothing" by myself.

Few my projects you can see here. Many DIY things i've did

From the childhood i've interrested in astronomy, but as usually and as always - something was missed - monay or time. :).

But 2 months ago, when i've finished our bedroom restyling i decide to dive in astronomy. All because of my DIY fiberoptic ceiling project.

689729.jpg 689730.jpg 689731.jpg 689732.jpg 689872.jpg 689873.jpg 687162.jpg

It was great and interresting project, and thanks to it now i'm collecting info and equipmend for cheap for absolutelly beginners.

It contains: SW 200\1000 PDS Explorer OTA + SW electrofocuser + SW EQ6ProSynScan. At this moment i have SW UHC 2" filter, Meade HD-60 4.5mm eyepiece, SW 28 standart eyepiece, which i gonna change to Orion SWA Q70 32mm, soon i'll get Baader Hyperion 13mm and QHY5 CCD cam, which i'm planning to use for guiding, axial or off-axial, not shure yet... And for photography for first time i gonna use my old Canon EOS40D cam.

For coma correction i'm planning to buy Baader MPCC.

I know, it's not so awesome setup, but i think it's great for beginner.

I hope you\ll let me stay here and ask all stupid questions i have! :)

• Replies 34
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Archived