Hi, newbie.

sponduke

Hi ladies and gents. I'm new to the forum and also to this subject, I only have a very cheap tasco set up that was given to me by a friend. I can honestly say just by the small amount I've seen so far I am hooked.

I have always been interested in what lies beyond our earth and from an early age spent nights outside gazing up in to the stars. Only recently have I had the opportunity to actually look through a telescope. I've managed to see Jupiter and the moon so far but I now have an urge to see more.

I am looking for help and advice on a good set up as I would like to upgrade shortly. I am also very interested in being able to take photos as I've seen some amazing images already on this site.

So hello and hope you're all well. I look forward to becoming a regular member and with your help and advice enjoying my hobby a lot more than I already do.

Matt

• Replies 27
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Hi ladies and gents. I'm new to the forum and also to this subject, I only have a very cheap tasco set up that was given to me by a friend.

Matt

Well every little helps!!

Sorry I haven't been well, I'll try to stop.

Archived