Hello!

LegendLeesV2

Hey everyone, my names Chris, I'm 23 from Wolverhampton (UK) and new to astronomy and photography itself but very willing and able to learn everything I possible can with both subjects. I consider myself to be very bright and love to learn about almost everything, learning really makes me thrive, as they say knowledge is power.

Currently I'm learning the sky by the naked eye and progressing really quickly, hoping I can know the northern hemisphere by the end of the year, only been learning for two months so far!

Any tips welcome, thanks!

• Replies 32
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Hi Chris and welcome - are you learning the skies with your MK I's (naked eye's)? as a basic set of binoculars would be a great help and a lot more rewarding

Currently I am using my naked eyes (sadly) but my dad has been very kind to me and offered to get me a great pair, although unsure where to start with those? Basic is better?

I have to say though I do not 20-20 vision which is a horrible thing I have had to live with all my life, I don't know what perfect vision is though because I lost most my vision in my left eye when I was 3 (bad hospital operation). Although this is perfect for a telescope, but not binoculars :)

Archived