New to forum

avrojet

• Replies 40
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 2 weeks later...

Love your expression Fired Up, thats just how Ive felt for a long time. Just hope I can get off to a positive start when I buy my first scope. Having Binoculars Is good from what Ive understood from advice so far given, your learning the trade, gaining wisdom on your personal transit. Hope you find a way to get a scope soon. Take Care

Hi and welcome to SGL.

Given that you already own bins invest in a starmap / planesphere / guidebooks as mentioned in previous posts.

Also, find a club local to you and attend public astro sessions / meeting nights to talk to others involved in astronomy - you will gain a wealth of knowledge in a very short time! A list of clubs and groups can be found on the Federation of Astronomical Societies website: Federation of Astronomical Societies - Member Societies

Hi and welcome from another new member. Everyone seems friendly.

I've been watching the stars for many years with my own eyes it only seems natural that I get a telescope and learn how to use it. All the best for us both getting our first one!

Archived