Banner.jpg.b83b14cd4142fe10848741bb2a14c66b.jpg

Skywatcher Quattro reduced prices!

FLO

Our competitors (bless them!) have begun discounting the price of Skywatcher Quattro telescopes so in response our prices have been lowered to:

Skywatcher Quattro 8-inch Steel : £399

Skywatcher Quattro 8-inch CF : £599

Skywatcher Quattro 10-inch Steel : £519

Skywatcher Quattro 10-inch CF : £799

We want you to feel confident ordering new arrivals from FLO so to ensure nobody loses out we will be sending FLO Gift Vouchers equal to the price difference to everybody who has purchased a Skywatcher Quattro from us or who currently has one on backorder :smiley:

Steve

Glad I don't have anywhere near the space, otherwise I might be rethinking my purchase!

Glad I was able to buy from FLO though, things like this really prove they deserve their reputation here and anyone concerned that they are internet only should take note!

Sent from my Desire HD using Tapatalk

Im tempted with the 10" steel jobby...

In a Billy Connolly accent:

"No-one wants a 10" steel jobby..."

I agree with the prevailing sentiment of the thread though. Very decent of the chaps at FLO. But then I've not known them be otherwise.

James

That seems incredibly short-sighted, not your move Steve which does indeed go way beyond what is expected, but the practice of reducing the value of goods that aren't even available yet. A fair few of our competitors are prepared to drop the price until the margin is not sustainable.

Very grateful for the heads up and the gesture Steve, I just hope it doesn't put you under too much pressure. Personally speaking I would prefer to pay a little extra for good service, and the knowledge that the company I am purchasing from is likely to be around for some time because they are working on realistic margins.

Thanks

Tim

Thanks for the gift voucher FLO......most unexpected. I shall have to have another spending spree to make use of it.

What can I buy.... Hyperion zoom perhaps....any suggestions.....I'm running out of things to buy.

Thanks for the gift voucher FLO......most unexpected. I shall have to have another spending spree to make use of it.

What can I buy.... Hyperion zoom perhaps....any suggestions.....I'm running out of things to buy.

That's what I put my voucher towards :-)

Archived