Banner.jpg.b83b14cd4142fe10848741bb2a14c66b.jpg

astrostu

Hey all, i joind the forum a wee while ago now an thought it was about time i said hello! I have an 8" skywatcher skyliner dob(and its AWWsome!;)) with standard ep,s and finder at the min but will be upgrading soon. looking to get a red dot finder telrad or something like.

I also wanna get a digital angle finder for my set up to make things less difficult when im observing, as i am just starting out and dont really know my way arround the sky yet.

I want to find out if there is an astronomy club or org in my area so i can meet like minded people and also learn some things. i live in central scotland in the stirlingshire area anyone know of anything...?

well thts it i guess cheers ~ stu ~

Hi Syu and welcome to the forum.

Go for the Telrad, you won't regret it. Later get hold of a right angle finder and together you have the ultimate finder combo - if you cant find anything with these two it probably doesn't exist! ;):D

Clear skies

James

hey thank you all for the welcome ;) thanx for the advice gonna order my angle finder tonight. and it looks to be clear skys this evening woo hoo ! so i might get a chance to use the t mount and get some images with the nikon! fingers crossed :rolleyes: again thanx for the welcome and the advice, hopefully be posting images soon cheers ~ stu ~

Archived