Banner.jpg.b89429c566825f6ab32bcafbada449c9.jpg

Best budget Canon DSLR

Hey all,

I have a 350d with many lenses. But I find it hard to get my head around the current range.

What is the cheapest model with a full frame sensor, live view (for focusing) and finally, video recording.

Thanks,

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I tried the first link, listed EOS 600D at 688 from Amazon, followed link through actual price £726! And an Amazon reseller. Just bought a 600D today, Jessops are now doing them for 699.99. I had one ordered from Dabs for a month, they were not able to get any stock.

Also be careful if you are buying using a credit card on the net - apparently the credit card insurance isnt valid if you buy through a third party transaction type.

• 4 months later...
I tried the first link, listed EOS 600D at 688 from Amazon, followed link through actual price £726! And an Amazon reseller. Just bought a 600D today, Jessops are now doing them for 699.99. I had one ordered from Dabs for a month, they were not able to get any stock.

Also be careful if you are buying using a credit card on the net - apparently the credit card insurance isnt valid if you buy through a third party transaction type.

Hi have you taken any images with the EOS 600D, would be intrigued to see the results ... happy viewing

Archived