From the shadows

chriss76

Hi everyone,

I`ve been lurking here for a few months now without registering and thought it was time to say hello.

Not yet got a scope just the book "turn left at orion" but i`ve had an intrest in the sky since i first went camping, just trying to decide if i should take on what seems another expensive hobby to go with the rest ....... not sure my wife will approve :)

Well thats enough for now but may see some of you at the peak star party if i can get my act together and book it, just worried about having a large dog and teenage daughter in tow!!!

Thanks for the friendly welcomes, I do hope to get all the family involved or at least my eldest daughter ... would be nice to drag her away from facebook!

Stargazer Jack, I was hoping to get a glimse of the iss on friday night however typically it was cloudy here so nothing to see this time but will keep my eyes peeled.

I work nights so i guess that could be a factor that works against me now and again.

• 3 weeks later...

Archived