SkySurveyBanner.jpg.21855908fce40597655603b6c9af720d.jpg

Greetings from Alabama

SoulFrenzy

Astronomy, I will admit, has been a very recent obsession of mine. Like everything else I do though I have jumped in feet first and I haven't slowed down yet. I have played video games for years then one day I took my pup out and I looked up and I realized that I had been playing games about created worlds, yet I knew practically nothing about the real one. I soon began to watch tv shows and reading articles. I borrowed a set of binoculars and found Orion's Nebula and a few star clusters. I was hooked from then on. I sold my gaming gear and I bought an Orion XT8, Celestron EP kit, and a few star charts. I stumbled upon Stargazers Lounge, now its one of my favorite sites to browse.

SoulFrenzy

• Replies 29
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Sweet Home !!!

Welcome!

I still dig the games mind you! but i run a games store so I'm allowed... just :)

This site does rock, and whenever I google a Astro related thing I seem to always end up here.

Archived