Banner.jpg.b89429c566825f6ab32bcafbada449c9.jpg

Parcels Arriving...

JohnSadlerAstro

Hi Everyone!

Anyone else expecting the knock on the door heralding new equipment's arrival? I'm hoping to get a Canon EOS 1000d, telephoto lens, and remote shutter release, in order to make the jump up to deep-sky imaging... Reading 'Making Every Photon Count' is pure torture, I wish I wasn't bound to Xmas and Bday for new buys!!! It would be interesting to hear if anyone else like a cat on hot bricks? :grin:  :grin: :grin:  

john

Sorry. I'm guilty too.......

I have a new tactic this year. My mother lives abroad and has promised a small contribution towards some astro gear. Obviously, I have siezed the opportunity to do all of my astro shopping in one go. Then put everything in one box under the tree and am looking forward to opening this box full of joy on Christmas morning, safe in the knowledge that the toy police / local Customs & Excise has been neatly sidestepped!

Paul

Yes, of course Paul, just your little seasonal joke!!. Last year I dropped hints for this and that astronomy book and if all else failed "contributions" to the eyepiece fund. I got the impression some members of the family thought this was a bit "boring" so this year I've avoided this and gone mainstream - you can never have too many socks - can you? 

BUT, I have a birthday coming up soon after Xmas and so birthday fairy could you whisper in ........'s ear that I am in absolute dire need of a ...............  and maybe .also a ............  Yes I know its such a bore.

Archived