NLCbanner2024.jpg.2478be509670e60c2d6efd04834b8b47.jpg

Horsehead HaHaGB

MartinB

Got some more data last night - more Ha and some blue and green. The extra Ha was good but the green is very poor and the blue marginally better. I think some condensation may have got into the camera which has happened before. Anyway I've spent enough time on HH, time to move on. Will come back to get better colour data next year. So this is nearly 3 hours in Ha unbinned and 40 mins each G and B. Used Ha as both red and luminence. SXV H9 and ZS66 with 0.67 focal reducer Very pleased with the amount of detail coming through with the Ha.

image.jpg

thats coming along very nice Martin, i reckon you should be pleased with what you have achieved in a very short time , nice colour to that as well , i may give the horse one more go ,when i,m back and out again , but it is getting late a bit now as its going behind a tree for most of the evening, but anyway , well done on a lovely image Martin .

Rog :rolleyes:

Archived