Banner.jpg.b89429c566825f6ab32bcafbada449c9.jpg

Meade 5000 UWA for silly money

russ

There is a seller on Ebay that i watch very closely for great deals. I have bought a few items from him, namely Meade 5000 SWA's, and they arrived well under the UK price.

Well he has just posted some rather nice Meade 5000 UWA series 8.8mm eyepieces for £82 delivered. Thought i post a heads up. I've already bought one. :)

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=150560675290

Many will already be familiar with this seller as i think quite a few of us made the best of his previous Meade 5000 deals.

• Replies 34
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I got one of these 8.8 UWAs from this seller last year. I've absolutely no complaints about the seller or the product - it was a great price and a great transaction.

This eyepiece is my current favourite and the one that I use the most for both detailed examination of deep sky objects, and the planetary performance is none too shabby either.

(no affiliation)

I got one of these 8.8 UWAs from this seller last year. I've absolutely no complaints about the seller or the product - it was a great price and a great transaction.

This eyepiece is my current favourite and the one that I use the most for both detailed examination of deep sky objects, and the planetary performance is none too shabby either.

(no affiliation)

That's great to hear, really looking forward to getting it. :)

I also wish to make it known I do not have any mutual gain with this supplier... just love a bargin and feel others should grab the moment before its gone!..

Rob

looks reasonable prices, meade dsi 2 colour looks good price for new,

pm postage details ?

Is this the one that sells in uk shops for just over £600 if so may be tempted myself

Kevin

Jon, save him to your favourite sellers and keep an eye on his listed items. When he was selling the 20mm SWA, he had 4 batches of 14 that i know of. So a good chance of some more being listed.

Do you still want a PM?

Archived