SkySurveyBanner.jpg.21855908fce40597655603b6c9af720d.jpg

Meade 5000 UWA for silly money

russ

Jon, save him to your favourite sellers and keep an eye on his listed items. When he was selling the 20mm SWA, he had 4 batches of 14 that i know of. So a good chance of some more being listed.

Do you still want a PM?

Thanks for the update. Yes please.

Cheers

• Replies 34
  • Created
  • Last Reply

In case anyone else is interested:

I emailed the guy and as Russ correctly predicted he confirmed he would have some more of these in the near future.....

Jon, save him to your favourite sellers and keep an eye on his listed items. When he was selling the 20mm SWA, he had 4 batches of 14 that i know of. So a good chance of some more being listed.

Do you still want a PM?

Hello people!

Can anyone compare these to a Tele Vue Plossl? These look like great EPs but I have had my heart set on TV for months now and just waiting for funds to allow a purchase, hopefully b4 Kelling!

I was looking at getting the 8 or 11mm TV Plossl with their 2x barlow, so any comments would be very much appreciated before I spend the money I haven't got!

Thanks in advance

Hi Matt,

Looking after that 32mm I hope :)

As John says, the Meade will give you a wider FOV.

Handy with the dob, less nudging to keep you target in the frame.

Not sure how it will barlow though?

Should perform very well in your F6 (as would the TV)

Jon it's my favourite EP! They say the one you use the most.....

Liking the idea of the wider view now just didn't think I could afford a decent one, ohh no now have to think again! I'm going to Kelling SP so will ask about to see if anyone has either that I could have a peek through.

Thanks guys

Archived