Banner.jpg.b83b14cd4142fe10848741bb2a14c66b.jpg

Hello from the mid-1950s

osbourne one-nil

• Replies 41
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Thanks everyone again. You're all terribly kind; I quite like it here! Another bonus over "the other place" is that if I make a post, I don't have to wait 12 hours for people to wake up and reply!

Hi Osbourne and welcome to SGL

You're obviously the one to ask....What's with all this blasted cloud? :glasses1:

Enjoy

Oh, my skills don't lie in anything meteorological, but with shouting and banning. I've had a look at the discussion this morning and have deduced that in the next week it's either going to get cold, not get cold, or do something in between, with amounts of cloud ranging from none to lots. I reckon I could get a job writing forecasts for ITV.

Thanks Phil,

I try to cycle to work when the weather allows it, but every time I do, I get annoyed at how hilly it is. I wouldn't mind if I could get speed up on the down bits, but with potholes the size of Rutland, it's a bit dodgy! Even managed to shred two tyres on my car on Friday night by hitting a new one full of water. Moan grumble.

• 3 weeks later...

Archived