Banner.jpg.b83b14cd4142fe10848741bb2a14c66b.jpg

Heads Up !!!!

Kai

Okay then who's put the pin in the voodoo doll of my telescope then !!!!

Collected my little boy ,sorted him out ,went to put the scope outside to cool AND wall to wall cloud just apeared :)

the only word i could think of was "*beep*"

Well mixed results really.

Its good "fun" cloud dodging,if i was lucky i had a maximum of 1 minute on any target.

Must remember to put the date correctly into the handset (it took me 4 attempts to align before it clicked :))

The Sti focusser seems like its going to be a god send.

Still at least i have spent a couple of hours outside.

Oh yes the moon was very bright so had some fun looking at the edge and the craters/mountains in profile

Well I rushed out excitedly an hour ago with my scope because there was a full moon and orion was standing strong, then phoned my girlfriend, and when I went back out, it was cloudy again! :)

Haven't been out in weeks, and I'm doomed, because no sooner the clouds lift, I'm getting a new scope, and they'll just redouble!!

Oh well, such is life for an astronomer...

Andrew

Another Woo Hoo is on the cards tommorow (weds) looking at various weather websites they predict that it should clear up in the afternoon into the evening.

Not that i am getting exited or anything :p

ps just off to make sure the batteries are charged for the mount :D

Archived