Banner.jpg.b83b14cd4142fe10848741bb2a14c66b.jpg

Hello one and all....

lankywolf

• Replies 40
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Hi Tony, welcome aboard. Nice to see yet another skygazer from Wolverhampton(ish)

I'm actually in Kingswinford, but didn't think many people would know where that was..... Have you been to any of the clubs round our neck of the woods? I've googled the Wolverhampton club and they seem to be based in Penn which is just up the road from me. I'm thinking of popping along once I've got through a bit more reading.

I'm actually in Kingswinford, but didn't think many people would know where that was..... Have you been to any of the clubs round our neck of the woods? I've googled the Wolverhampton club and they seem to be based in Penn which is just up the road from me. I'm thinking of popping along once I've got through a bit more reading.

I've looked them up on the internet, but unfortunately haven't managed to get to one of their meetings yet. I really would like to go along to one, but Murphy's Law has come into play everytime I plan to go :)

Hi all

You would be most welcome at the Wolves meetings, next is Mon 24th jan

Steve Wolves

Thank you, I will try my best to attend. Unfortunately I don't drive, you wouldn't by any chance know if the 513 bus still goes close to the venue would you, and if it does, how reliable it is?

Archived