I think I did right :)

Celeste

I think we can safely safe that there exists the possibility that it found it all rather exciting! :):D Now I'm not an imager just an observer but in my book, this would certainly win 'Picture of the Week' and might be classified as a newly discovered DSO (Deep Smiling Object):evil6::D

Thanks for posting!

James

:icon_eek: thanks guys, he sure does look happy with it....it's a skywatcher 150P-DS on what I presume to be either an EQ3.2 or Celestron CG4 (I think that's it?) I enjoy using it too, we've had some good family time with it :D

He sure looks like he enjoyed it, and I'm with the others that he's also smug he has a larger scope than mine too :icon_eek:...

Glad you're both enjoying it and making use of it.

Has he got an idea of the sheer scale of it all yet ?

He sure looks like he enjoyed it, and I'm with the others that he's also smug he has a larger scope than mine too :D...

Glad you're both enjoying it and making use of it.

Has he got an idea of the sheer scale of it all yet ?

Yeah he sure has...his gasps of excitement say it all :evil6: At the moment he's fixed on Jupiter and the moon, I am hoping to get an eyefull of Saturn soon and we will stay up until we see it. He loves M31 and wants me to get a pic of it.....I need to win the lottery or something here :icon_eek:

Archived