Banner.jpg.b83b14cd4142fe10848741bb2a14c66b.jpg

hi all,newbie here be gentle

audiobull

hi everyone i live in Hampshire/UK and i am a complete beginner but have loved space from very young but now I'm 23(don't laugh),have a child and can now start to enjoy the hobby's of life. Ive just got myself a celestron 102 slt.cant get it aligned as i really am not that clever but have had a look at the moon and it looked amazing.the craters were soo clear.i will be becoming a member of Hampshire astronomical group within the next month as they have 4 observatory's which i remember visiting as a young boy.there website is http://www.hantsastro.org.uk/mainpg.htm

i haven't a clue about stars or the patterns in the sky to which i hope to get a great understanding of in the near future.I'm pretty good on the hardware side of PCs as i can build/repair and maintain them so i can contribute to the forum if anyone has any computer troubles as i cant answer any sky/planets etc problems.

thanks Ben

Archived