NLCbanner2024.jpg.2478be509670e60c2d6efd04834b8b47.jpg

Sky at Night magazine 5 issues for £5

simplybob

• Replies 42
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 2 years later...

Be warned! My OH ordered this for me and I was supposed to get the first issue for my birthday (11th July)... He actually placed the order at the end of May to ensure this... I'm STILL waiting. 2 phone calls to them have advised that we should have received both the July and August issues... Was promised a call back on the 13th August supposedly to tell us that they have resent both issues. Instead, told we would have to pay £4.99 for back issues and that I should receive my first mag in September now.

Shoddy service.

I set one up 2 years ago still have it. But getting a little fed up now as the information in the mag seems to be more beginner basses without any scientific articles so iv been buying the US ones as well finding one which is good. ATM settled on sky and telescope so going to swap them shortly.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk please ignore any spelling typo thingys

I set one up 2 years ago still have it. But getting a little fed up now as the information in the mag seems to be more beginner basses without any scientific articles so iv been buying the US ones as well finding one which is good. ATM settled on sky and telescope so going to swap them shortly.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk please ignore any spelling typo thingys

Eh? What magazine are you reading? The August issue had 2 science articles in it, one hard science about starlight and one about exoplanets.

Archived