Banner.jpg.b89429c566825f6ab32bcafbada449c9.jpg

Kelling 2010 Photos

russ

I only took two... they are still on the camera - I'll sort them out tonight! But they are not very interesting.

Mike Wilson was wandering round with a camera... I think that he managed to get me hunched over a laptop - so that will be flattering.

Cheers

Ant

I took these whilst I was phoning the wife from the Reception Area, to tell her I was setting off for home. I stuck the Phone Cam. out of the phone box door.

I Intended to take more Pictures, but I couldn't find my Camera until I unpacked the car at home. It was in the Passenger footwell under other stuff.:D

Ron.

post-13213-133877481945_thumb.jpg

post-13213-133877481954_thumb.jpg

Ron was that top one the moderators team doing their Morris dancing?:eek:

:):D:D.

Wouldn't that be something Jamie?.

Don't know how much persuasion it would take to get them dressed up in that gear. Not so much the clothes, I think the Sticks with Bells on would be the Killer.:D

• 1 month later...
I only took two... they are still on the camera - I'll sort them out tonight! But they are not very interesting.

Mike Wilson was wandering round with a camera... I think that he managed to get me hunched over a laptop - so that will be flattering.

Cheers

Ant

Hi Ant,

I've just seen this thread. I did indeed catch a photo of you! It was getting rather dark and a little cold and hence the non-flash images are a little blurred.

post-18683-133877496608_thumb.jpg

post-18683-133877496616_thumb.jpg

post-18683-133877496623_thumb.jpg

post-18683-13387749663_thumb.jpg

Archived