Banner.jpg.b89429c566825f6ab32bcafbada449c9.jpg

Its Finally Here !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Wozers... Beautiful, that looks stunning! You must be well chuffed with that?

I look forward to coming round and having a look and if it's clear pushing a few buttons as well.

Nice one mate.

Ant

If you don't mind me asking, but what ADM set up do you have. I'm about to place an order for on of the ADM Dual saddle upgrade, are you happy with yours? What type of Dual mounting bar set up do you have? As I will be wanting to buy one later on in the year to go with the saddle upgrade. I hope that you don't mind me asking the above questions?

Thank you.

Hi

I have the dual saddle set up for both the heq5 and eq6 and have hay to say they are money well spent. I cannot recommend ADM highly enough it is high quality equipment at affordable prices.

I actually needed a modification on one of my saddles to fit the dovetail on the C11 edge and ADM said they would do it for free!!! now that’s customer service.

I use the ADM Vixen-type Dual Mounting Bar which again I can’t recommend highly enough.

HTH cheers Jon

That is a hell of a setup...much easier buying an off the shelf obs. I still have a few design flaws in my self build.

Two piers as well! Looks like a dream observatory are you sure its real and not just some photoshop trickery?

I'm bit late picking up this thread - but what an amazing observatory, with a name plaque too! Looks like most people's dream set up. I've got space for a 8' x 6' shed at the bottom of my new garden, to house my 200p. I feel inspired now.

Archived