16 members have voted

1. 1. So which browser do you use?

• Internet Explorer 6
    • Firefox 1.0.7
    • Netscape
    • Opera 8
    • Mac Safari
    • Other

Another poll because I know everyone loves 'em.

Okay so which one do you use. I've set the poll up so you can vote More than once. I know a lot of people use more than one.

I'm just interested to find out. I've been a devout supporter of Firefox, well at least until this morning when I installed Opera 8.5. Used Opera before, thought it had potential but it had too many flaws. The latest version 8.5 is well cool. It's lightning fast for starters, much faster than the leading brands (IE6 and FF). The tabbed pages works like a charm. It looks nice (to me). The auto password tool works well. Hmm i can see that FF may have been superseded on my PC.

Russ

I use firefox now but I used to use opera, the reason I switched is because Opera started bundling chat/mail/rss applications built into the browser which meant it used more memory than it needed to, also, because I use Thunderbird for my email they all play nicely together...

Must admit, despite everyones moans about Microsoft, I was expecting IE6 to romp this and that looks like being the case.

After a day of using Opera I love it. Even more so now. Got all the RSS feeds coming through, pop up blocker and password tool working a treat....sorted! But best of all are the tabs.

Russ

Must admit, despite everyones moans about Microsoft, I was expecting IE6 to romp this and that looks like being the case.

Yes, but is this because of lack of knowledge on other browsers?

I am most definitely a FF convert, but there are still a few sites that do not follow web standards and develop for one platform only, so now and again, I have to use IE.

Will give Opera a sound thrashing over the next few days....looks interesting :)

daz

Archived