NLCbanner2024.jpg.2478be509670e60c2d6efd04834b8b47.jpg

Closed til Monday

First Light Optics will be closed til Monday 28th while we move into larger premises.

From Monday our address and tel number will change to:

First Light Optics Ltd

Unit 56, Basepoint Business Centre

Yeoford Way

Marsh Barton Trading Estate

Exeter

Devon

EX2 8LB

Tel 01392 826 133

Our email addresses are unchanged.

This is a significant move for FLO that will ensure we are better able to respond to communications, process orders and manage our growth.

Thank-you for all the positive comments and good luck messages, they are very much appreciated :rolleyes::)

Drat, Drat, Drat, Drat, Drat,.

Ordered my new scope on the 23rd :rolleyes: and was hoping to see it by monday. If I'd have known I'd of held off and kept the money in my account.

Bit annoyed now TBH. I wish you luck but a heads up on the site would have been nice.

Drat,Drat,Drat, Drat, Drat..

Ordered my new scope on the 23rd :rolleyes: and was hoping to see it by monday. If I'd have known I'd of held off and kept the money in my account.

Bit annoyed now TBH. I wish you luck but a heads up on the site would have been nice.

FLO said ages ago about the move ,NOW YOU CAN BE ANNOYED AT YOUR SELF................Kev

Nope still just at the retail website for not mentioning it.

I am annoyed at myself for not remembering a date from a handful of threads on a very busy and unattached forum (besides sponsorship) to FLO but I do tend to beat myself up over these things.

Nope still just at the retail website for not mentioning it.

I am annoyed at myself for not remembering a date from a handful of threads on a very busy and unattached forum (besides sponsorship) to FLO but I do tend to beat myself up over these things.

come on .now take a deep breath and every thing will fine,you will only have to wate a week or so if that:headbang:..............kev

Arrrrrgghhhh waiting for Orion, waiting for jupiter dagnabbit!

Seriously though its just "want it now" annoyance not "How dare those muddyfunsters do that" rage.

It will bring rain with it anyway! :rolleyes:

Just think, the extra wait will allow the objects of your desire to gain more height, and therefore allow your new telescope to show them even more gloriously than if your instrument had arrived earlier.

Astronomy is best enjoyed when garnished with patience.:rolleyes:

Enjoy your new toys when you do get them.

Ron.:)

Archived