Banner.jpg.b83b14cd4142fe10848741bb2a14c66b.jpg

Hello All

65Cap

Just wanted to say hello. I've been reading the SGL forums for a while and learning a great deal from all of the very friendly people on here, so I thought I'd take the plunge and register so that I can post on here too.

I'm a keen observer, with a preference for binocular observing and small aperture telescopes. I occasionally have a go at sketching what I see, although there's a great deal I still have to learn in that area.

Best wishes,

Jeff.

Welcome to the forum Jeff.

Post away mate. We like reading observers reports, and a trip through the Milky Way with a good pair of Binoculars can provide interesting subject matter. I hope you enjoy your stay, and any help or advice you might need. ask away. Regarding sketching, the lady preceding my post Talitha, (Carol), is an exceptional exponent of that discipline, and has a regular monthly tutorial covering various Objects in the Sky at Night Magazine, and you may well have seen them

Ron.:D

Archived