NLCbanner2024.jpg.2478be509670e60c2d6efd04834b8b47.jpg

Hello fellow Stargazers

starhunter

My name is Mitch, i ve been observing for a few years , i love the night sky , theirs something special and inviting about a Dark sky.

I live up north in Canada. the sky darkness is about 8.5/10

we can see the veil In Binoculars M81-82 dumbell-M27 and many others out of my finder scope (8X50). Hope i can share some of my work and ideas with you all.

and looking forward to posting new and old pictures of the night sky,

Don't be shy to ask questions, i will try to answer then in the simplest manner.

Dark and clear velvety skies to all.

RCFMitch. :(

Hello Mitch. Nice of you to join the SGL Forum, we hope you enjoy your stay. You must have pristine skies up there, and Astronomy must be a complete joy to practice. Can you feel my envy.?:(

Best Wishes.

Ron.

My name is Mitch, i ve been observing for a few years , i love the night sky , theirs something special and inviting about a Dark sky.

I live up north in Canada. the sky darkness is about 8.5/10

we can see the veil In Binoculars M81-82 dumbell-M27 and many others out of my finder scope (8X50). Hope i can share some of my work and ideas with you all.

and looking forward to posting new and old pictures of the night sky,

Don't be shy to ask questions, i will try to answer then in the simplest manner.

Dark and clear velvety skies to all.

RCFMitch. :(

Thank you to all who accepted me into the SGL.

Astronomy is no problem for me ,, but Blogs and forums are!!! Help

any one want to walk me through setting up my profile, for example listing my equip on the bottom of my posts... Thanks to whoever accepts the task.

RCFMitch

Archived