Banner.jpg.b83b14cd4142fe10848741bb2a14c66b.jpg

Newbie from Sheffield

mcsheffield

Hi all,

Another new member here, I am a total beginner from Sheffield in South Yorkshire, are any users here a member of a local club called "Sheffield Astronomical society" ? I am considering joining them, any information will be helpful.

Thanks

Andrew

Hi Andrew

A warm welcome to SGL

I don't know anything particular about the Sheffield AS but most societies are a good place to meet other enthusiasts and maybe have a look through a selection of scopes before you part with your own cash. I don't see any downside to turning up at their next suitable meeting

Steve

Welcome to SGL.

Certainly worth checking out your local AS and getting familiar with different equipment. It's a total maze sometimes, trying to decide what you want, need, desire etc. And perhaps more importantly, deciding what you don't want.

Good luck.

Hi all,

Another new member here, I am a total beginner from Sheffield in South Yorkshire, are any users here a member of a local club called "Sheffield Astronomical society" ? I am considering joining them, any information will be helpful.

Thanks

Andrew

Hi, I am from Sheffield as well, and considering joining Sheffield astronomy society. Just found this site by accident. Where abouts are you? regards, Colin

Archived