NLCbanner2024.jpg.2478be509670e60c2d6efd04834b8b47.jpg

Swedish team has arrived

Lasse

Hi

My name is Lasse, I live in southern Sweden and have been in the hobby for some years. Now, my 15 year old son Robin has joined me and will soon get an EQ-3 and a 6 inch f5-newtonian scope for astrophotography.

We have a website, that is still in swedish, but hopefully will be translated into english; Road Astronomy

Kind regards

Lasse & Robin

Team Roadastronomy

• Replies 28
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Greetings Lasse, and a warm welcome to the SGL Forums

I hope you and your son Robin enjoy your stay here, and that we can help in any way to further your astronomy, and indeed, you may also make a contribution to the forum.

Best Wishes.

Ron.:)

Thanks for the warm welcome. It makes me consider to emigrate to UK...;) Sam, the astro community is a small world. I'm not sure if the UHC is the best for me at the moment :)

Pete, Markaryd is a stone throw away, just an hours drive from Lund. There are some nice dark skies up there.

Thanks all, for the warm welcome!

Regards

Lasse & Robin

Hi Lasse and Robin,

A very warm welcome to you both, to the SGL forum, from your website I see you must have some very dark skies, the images taken with your camera and tele lenses are quite spectacular, some of our newer members, who want to take up imaging, would do well to have a look before embarking on this section of Astronomy.

I am quite taken with the simplicity of the Astrotrack device, do you have any details please,

Thanks Glowjet. We have quite a lot of LP at home (mag 4 skies), but usually we travel 20-30 miles out in the country side to some darker skies (mag 5-5.5 skies).

I have no details on the Tracker, since it's still just an idea. Hopefully I'll do some serious work on it before summer and have it ready for use in August.

Regards

Lasse

Archived