NLCbanner2024.jpg.2478be509670e60c2d6efd04834b8b47.jpg

Hello from lovely clear London

Astronamy

Hey everyone my name's Amy - Astronamy - get it? Hehe

I've just joined here and I am an astronomy - do you know how hard it is NOT to write astronamy - graduate from Glamorgan University and have moved back to London.

I've got 2 telescopes, a skywatcher skyhawk 114 and a skywatcher explorer 130PM and I have just ordered some Adler Kosmos 15x70 high powered binoculars from Scopes 'n' Skies so should get those shortly :icon_salut:

Tis nice to be here :cool:

• Replies 25
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hi Amy,

A warm welcome to SGL, hope your are considering the purchase of a good solid tripod for the bins, if you do not already have one, as at that size they will be a little difficult to hand hold, have fun and enjoy the forum.

John.

Hehe Ron I look forward to taking them up on the common and letting them take a look.

But yeah I have wanted some binns for yonks now easier to transport etc and I'm off to Egypt for my honeymoon in just over 5 months so I want to take them with me to there :icon_salut:

Archived