Banner.jpg.b83b14cd4142fe10848741bb2a14c66b.jpg

Todays Skies

George

Have to say today's skies in the NW UK has been the clearest and bluest I have seen in a long long time. Not a hint of milkyness even right down to my horizon.

Looking very good for very clear skies tonight tho this stiff breeze may upset things a little.

Down here in South Wales the sky above is looking marvellous, but at the horizon it is looking a bit milky - few hours til I need to decide to set up so think I'm just gonna look out the window at around 9pm lol. Here's hoping though.

Oh yeah it's been nice round here alright, will get the scope out later on, tried a few nights ago on a similar night - got set up - never seen them clouds move so fast!

Here in North West London, it's really clear, such beautiful clear transparent blue skies, but it sadly doesn't really mean much, because in about 2 hours the skies will be literally filled with aircraft contrails.

thats got to be one of my shortest ever imaging sessions

not the clouds thats the problem the wind has picked up a lot and it was pretty hairy putting the roof back on the obs - no point in risking it..

and at f30 saturn was bouncing all over the frame :)

Peter...

Clear but very very windy in luverly Duderly.

Unfortunately, I am cream crackered, after just finishing the script of Year 6's play for this summer (with my colleagues). It's loosely based on cross between Allo Allo, The Great Escape and The Sound of Music. All very obvious, really....

So I don't have much energy left for the skies tonight.

All work and no play makes Lulu a dull girl.....

Archived