Banner.jpg.b83b14cd4142fe10848741bb2a14c66b.jpg

Jeez, it's bloody cold out there!!

GazOC

Lol those globs eh :)

I am after some gobs too before Jupiter(Should be in view in 30 mins here) also wanna look through leo and have a scan with the 40mm ep and 80mm fract f.5 hehe pretty much everything :lol:.

James

I managed untill about 1230ish....

Fell into bed......

Little one got me up at 4am and she woke my son.....I thought about getting the kit out and going for Jupiter!!

Didn't go out last night myself - had other things that I HAD to do, but my weather station thingy told me that it went below freezing last night!

Thought we'd gone past all of that!

Ant

I had packed in by 10.30 not that cold, but wet!!

9.00 crystal clear skies, 10 ish patchy cloud, 10.30 thick cloud and rain.

Still managed a couple of hours though, already it's been a better month than March, I have been out TWICE!!!!

Darron

I Packed up about 3am fallin asleep so took the kit in had a run out on the new pier cant wait to finish the observatory, will post all the pics when i finish it off next week or so i hope, Had the 12" SCT and the 5"APO out I had forgot how good the views through the APO are always amazes me, In side by side test the APO wins on the planets for contrast and views very very crisp the sct was also very pleasing but the contrast was just not as good have decided on 1 pier and a 8x8 shed so the SCT and the 80mm Stellaview mounted on it's back should give me all i need will keep the APO for star party's ETC. :lol:

Archived