SkySurveyBanner.jpg.21855908fce40597655603b6c9af720d.jpg

Did Anyone See This?

Goldfinger

I would not waste my time or money on it. It only has 4.5" aperture. Buy a 8" Quattro Newt, appropriate mount and camera and still have money in your pocket, see much more and in more detail...

Mike

It seems to be  a 'convenience' scope that does a lot of things in a small, sophisticated  package with minimal footprint and hassle.

It  will give a 'wow'  to those unfamiliar with  visual /astrophotography / EEVA

BUT.....It is the price of my car !!.... and there are cheaper alternatives that provide the same results without the integrated aspect.

Nice if you have the money, but I find that success and satisfaction in this hobby comes from doing the hard yards.

Not dissimilar to the Vaonis Stellina, which S&T did quite a generous review of IMHO. The reviewer basically saying some well heeled folk using it while sipping cocktails is better than them not looking up at the sky at all.

I think the concept is good and, like Goldfinger's comment  above, I think it points to the future direction. The price point is however flawed for my liking. 

Jim 

Edited by saac