Banner.jpg.b83b14cd4142fe10848741bb2a14c66b.jpg

Annus horribilis for many................

Kinch

2 hours ago, kirkster501 said:

A fine set of images there.  Lovely.  Well done.

Thanks for that - this is just a screen grab from the 2020 page on my website - but when I look at it here in one image it looks better somehow 🙂

2 hours ago, Stargazer33 said:

It's nice to see some positives coming out of 2020! Lovely images. 

Bryan.....indeed yes. I know for some it has been a terrible year.....i only hope that we all come out of this OK in 2021.

16 minutes ago, Miguel1983 said:

You’re one of the lucky ones, 2020 was terrible weather-wise and otherwise off course.

I actaully never stop complaining abiout the weather here also....but you are right, I have been lucky. Some clear nights though are a pain for me - I live by the sea and the relative humidity is always a battle that I won't win....but at least I can limit the damage  (....years of experience 🙂  ) 

7 minutes ago, geeklee said:

What a great set of images for 2020.  Glad this wasn't "pick a favourite" (all so good)

We all have our favourites :-).

I said it elsewhere (different forum) that I would find it hard to choose. Not always the final best images are the ones I like best...it is the ones I fought hardest to produce that will do it for me.....assuming they are OK in the end that is. More likely than not they are also the less imaged areas....just because they are not too easy.....above....I might be inclined to pick the Flying Dragon......but - yes - deep down, I like them all 🤣

• Like 1