Banner.jpg.b89429c566825f6ab32bcafbada449c9.jpg

Spill The Beans...What Astro Kit did you Get..

Greg

No astro toys but Santa took all the clouds back to the North Pole. Clear skies since Christmas Day.

Mike

(Gnashes teeth with jealousy).

Not a single cloudless night since Dec 12th in Dudley!

Oh woe is me!

But Santa got me The Stargazer's Guide and The Sky at Night sub.

(Good job really).

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Nothing astro for me but my daughter got one of those National Geographic Planetarium thingammyjigs fo Xmas so last night at 12.30 am we both fell asleep under the stars.

Vlebo

I bet that was a fantastic moment.

The best

My wife bought me a pair of Coronado Binomites - all I need now is some solar activity! And her parents bought me a book 'Observing Comets, Asteroids, Meteors and the Zodiacal Light' by Stephen J. Edberg and David H. Levy.

What did Talitha get, or have I missed something :)

Happy New Year

phillc :wave:

Sorry Phill you're right, I should have 'spilled the beans' instead of being vague, but mine isn't really astro 'kit'... it's astro-related, though.

The thing I got in November was a round-trip plane ticket (couldn't use it till this year), and one of my destinations will be the Royal Observatory :laugh: which makes my trip astro-related. It'll be the best vacation I've ever had unless I get another ticket and come back again. :p

Archived