Banner.jpg.b83b14cd4142fe10848741bb2a14c66b.jpg

Why me?

martin_h

Ordered a new mount in March, it arrived...not brilliant had to wait for pier adaptor so decided to colimate the scope so ordered a Howie glatter, the concentric circle attachment was wonky so sent for a replacement....that got lost in the post and has never arrived, so sent for a replacement for the replacement.....still waiting ,rare as hens teeth apparently! Filter wheel busted, ordered a new one....weeks later still waiting.. why me? What did I do in a past life?

I haven't used the scope since the first week in march and the way my memory is going I'll have forgotten how soon.

Hey, the way I look at it is; without the bad. there would be no reference to what 'good' is.

It does seem that there are times when everything seems to go wrong at the same time. It will come right though.

cheers

gaj

9 hours ago, martin_h said:

why me? What did I do in a past life?

This is what I've always asked myself when dealing with my "curse!"

But then I remember the fun I had, pillaging and plundering, and realize it's all worth it!😎

Archived