SkySurveyBanner.jpg.21855908fce40597655603b6c9af720d.jpg

A slight return

tumbledown

Greetings all

Was here a few years ago but kind of lost heart when the council parked a brand new street light over my viewing area. Then the neighbours unceremoniously chopped down their Leylandii which meant more light coming my way from flood lights etc. so wasn't left with much of a view. Been getting the itch again lately so dusting off some of my old equipment and trying to do the best I can. Might need a few late night trips away from the bright lights of South Bedfordshire to get some decent views though.

Regards

T

My situation has changed for the better having changed from sodium to led street lights, and my garden really looks darker, but the constant weather is my biggest issue these days. 

I’m hoping to log my sessions in 2019 but not holding my breath for a long list. 

Welcome back, I feel your 'light' pain, as I'm only 50M from the M25, granted its in a cutting, but that just lowers the very high Sodium lights... 

At least the local council (Runnymede) is trying to help, changing all local lights to LED's that are lower down & get turned off @ midnight....

Welcome Back, Cool you are giving it another go and trying to compensate for your light pollution situation...

Best of Luck,

Freddie ?

Archived