SkySurveyBanner.jpg.21855908fce40597655603b6c9af720d.jpg

Something lurking round the corner?

Peter Drew

36 minutes ago, Peter Drew said:

Best activity for some time, very fast moving, changes obvious in nearly real time. Worth a look on GONG if you're clouded out.   ?

Does look impressive on Gong!

Saturday: Clear here until the arrival of thin, high cloud, mid-afternoon.

Incredible detail on both ARs at high powers using the binoviewer [for the first time in anger] using 2.6x GPC on my 6" f/8 for 120mm f/10 effective.

Well worth binoviewing via Stage 2 PST with internal DERF. Far more relaxing and far more detail than the MkI cyclops mode.

Thanks for the inspiration to finally try H-alpha.  :thumbsup: Just a shame it can't be done by everybody on a shoestring.  :blush:

Cue busker's destitution, twanging blues, guitar riff.  "Nobody knows the troubles I've had.:biggrin:

6 hours ago, Rusted said:

Saturday: Clear here until the arrival of thin, high cloud, mid-afternoon.

Incredible detail on both ARs at high powers using the binoviewer [for the first time in anger] using 2.6x GPC on my 6" f/8 for 120mm f/10 effective.

Well worth binoviewing via Stage 2 PST with internal DERF. Far more relaxing and far more detail than the MkI cyclops mode.

Thanks for the inspiration to finally try H-alpha.  :thumbsup: Just a shame it can't be done by everybody on a shoestring.  :blush:

Cue busker's destitution, twanging blues, guitar riff.  "Nobody knows the troubles I've had.:biggrin:

Oh yes I do know.   ?

Archived