Banner.jpg.b83b14cd4142fe10848741bb2a14c66b.jpg

A last grab of AR 2665 this morning, 17th July

Iainp

I rushed out this morning with the scope even though there's thin cloud from horizon to horizon. Setting up the tracking on the mount I shouted through to my wife "Qucikly, what's the time and date please!" She said, "The date? I'm surprised you have to ask. It's our wedding anniversary."   Damage control will be later. For now I have to grab what I can of the passing of 2665. Here's the best of a poor bunch, animations are proving impossible as the cloud thickens and thins. 

Iain

17b.jpg

Good catch Iain, just waiting for some cloud to shift here.

Congrats on the anniversary, hope you you remembered to get a card, I keep a supply of birthday, anniversary and valentine cards in my office :grin:

Save

Thanks guys. Good luck both, there's hints of proper blue stuff here now. If 2665 explodes on the limb it could be quite a sight. Fingers crossed!

Dave,  thanks for the offer :happy10: My strategy now is to pretend it was a joke, and to make it up to her later.  

Archived