NLCbanner2024.jpg.2478be509670e60c2d6efd04834b8b47.jpg

Jupiter 11th-may-17

si@nite

Loads of detail and very gentle processing... Very nice work.  What time were these captured? I'd like to conpareto the captures I've got from last night... I was hoping to get the string of white ovals in the STB but don't think I've managed it.

Cheers everybody for your replys, much appreciated!

9 hours ago, CraigT82 said:

Loads of detail and very gentle processing... Very nice work.  What time were these captured? I'd like to conpareto the captures I've got from last night... I was hoping to get the string of white ovals in the STB but don't think I've managed it.

The images were taken at 23-18-20 - 23-21-24! on the 10th not as I put on the heading, my mistake :D!

1 hour ago, si@nite said:

Cheers everybody for your replys, much appreciated!

The images were taken at 23-18-20 - 23-21-24! on the 10th not as I put on the heading, my mistake :D!

Thanks for the info, I just about managed to get the white oval storms in my image (just posted).  The seeing for me was fairly good for the first two captures last night then it just dropped off at about 23.30... gave up and went to bed!

Archived