Sol 22-12-16 10.30am

xtreemchaos

very cloudy here thismorrning, but I found me a gap and got a few frames, seeing wasn't too bad with sol being so low. not a lot going on, just the one AR visable and a bit of the white snakey stuff about.

kit- ed80, 1.5x barlow, lunt wedge, 1200d in mono and 1:1 crop mode. 56 frames staxed with regi.

thanks for looking, clear skys, charl.

mono.

sol 22-12-16 10.30.png

coloured.

sol 22-12-16 10.30 col.png

coloured invert.

sol 22-12-16 10.30 inv.png

thanks Dave, that storms moving in here thismorrning, I think by the look of the trees across the road the wind must be like 40mph already, but theres some nice clear to follow it. clear skys, merry Christmas and may the force be with you " can you tell I watched rogue 1 lastnight". charl.

Well done. Glad you are still at it! I've given up for now, and haven't been popping in here so it's nice to catch up. Happy Xmas to you and everyone here. Fingers crossed for a sunny 2017

Iain 

4 hours ago, xtreemchaos said:

thanks Dave, that storms moving in here thismorrning, I think by the look of the trees across the road the wind must be like 40mph already, but theres some nice clear to follow it. clear skys, merry Christmas and may the force be with you " can you tell I watched rogue 1 lastnight". charl.

Thanks Charl. Forecast looks clear here later too! Blowing gale at the moment though. Kids and I saw Rogue One Wednesday night, thoroughly enjoyed it but then I'm a bit of a die hard Star Wars fan. Hope you a good Christmas yourself.

Archived